CLF Church on Loan
Church on Loan: a program for Small Groups from the Church of the Larger Fellowship
How can the Church on Loan (now called Church OnLine) program help a UU group? COL will help you
- plan and present effective and meaningful worship services
- offer easy-to-teach religious education programs
- provide easy-to-prepare study programs to expand opportunities for adults to interact
Who Should Enroll? Does your UU group
- include fewer than 50 people?
- rely primarily on lay leaders?
- meet at least twice a month?
- seek new ideas, energy and resources?
More information about the Church on Loan program, including sample resources, an online application, and fees:
For more information on the Church OnLine service, offered by the Church of the Larger Fellowship, contact Church OnLine at the CLF.
Proceeds support CLF's work to bring Unitarian Universalism to isolated religious liberals throughout the world.
Last Updated (Saturday, 29 December 2012)